You really have read that right, we are giving away a chance to win your Wedding Photography for the entire day, with added extras!
PLUS everyone who enters will receive a FREE pre-wedding shoot when they book their Wedding Photography with us, worth £99! You really can’t lose.
To celebrate our first blog post, we thought we’d do it in style and give one lucky couple the chance to WIN their Wedding Photography for the day within the Lancashire and nearby surrounding area! If you live outside this area don’t worry, get in touch via the Contact Page and we can have a chat.
The Prize in Full:
An Engagement shoot prior to your wedding at a location meaningful to you, Wedding Package (Bridal Preparation to the First Dance) and an extra hour after the first dance! All images from your day as well as your Engagement Shoot will be creatively edited, enhanced and posted online for your viewing before the final selection presented as high Resolution images on USB!
When planning a wedding it’s easy for costs to spiral and if photography is important to you but you haven’t quite got the budget it can be a frustrating time. This competition gives you the chance to have the kind of photography that will capture your wedding day story and give you memories for a lifetime. My natural, reportage style records the moments in an unobtrusive, fun and emotive way to ensure you are left with a beautiful set of images.
How to Win:
It’s really easy to enter our competition! Just follow these steps below:
1. Like our Facebook Page. You can find us here: Mike Willacy Photography
2. Share this page on Facebook, you can do that easily by clicking on the ‘share’ link in the panel to the right. Alternatively, if you arrived from Facebook, you can share the post from there!
3. Fill in the Form Below by January 31st 2017 & you will be entered in our draw!
Nice and easy! Please include your date & venue to make sure we’re available!
How easy is that?
Now just spread the word, share with your friends and family and let’s see who wins the competition!
Thanks for popping by
Competition Terms and Conditions:
Prize is valid for wedding dates between 1 March 2017 and 31 December 2018. Subject to availability.
1.Competitions are open to all residents of Lancashire and near surrounding area, couples outside of this area should get in touch prior to entering as travel and hotel expenses may apply. All couples must be 18 and over and may only each enter once. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the prize is consistent with that offered, we reserve the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If the prize winner cannot take the prize for any reason, we may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
3. The winner will be notified by email & posted to Social Media within three working days of the competition closing date.
4. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. Failure to respond, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn’t claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Mike Willacy Photography reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
5. Mike Willacy Photography may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to this competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
6. The selected prize winner will be sent a contract as per regular booking of photography services, with Mike Willacy Photography Terms and Conditions that also must be accepted.
7. The winner of the prize draw will be picked at random from all valid entries received by the closing date on Tuesday 31st January 2017 at 10pm.